Before deciding how my future posters should look like I have looked at some existing posters of celebrities the target audience of which are similar to Annie. The common examples of the singers which are similar to Annie are Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, as the main target audience of them is represented by the young girls.
You can see that the both singers are using a name of their tour on their posters and some information about where it's going to be. Also the both singers provide the viewers with the link for their official site so they are able to use it for further information. The colours and the images of the singers are in one style and 'communicate' with each other.
I have decided to make my posters in the retro style but it's going to be a modern retro as the image itself will be quite modern as Annie will be in casual clothes which hadn't existed yet in 1960s. Therefore, the poster will still aim at her target audience even with retro style. Retro style will be used in order to make the poster look more unusual and unique. I also would like my posters to look similar to the poster with James Bond 'From Russia with Love', as I have chosen this name for the Annie's world tour.
I will organise a photoshoot in the professional studio with the lighting equipment and a good quality camera and different lenses. The model for this photoshoot is going to be just Annie Udras which is the singer. We will choose for her appropriate style of clothes so our ideas will be realised in the practice.


I have decided to make my posters in the retro style but it's going to be a modern retro as the image itself will be quite modern as Annie will be in casual clothes which hadn't existed yet in 1960s. Therefore, the poster will still aim at her target audience even with retro style. Retro style will be used in order to make the poster look more unusual and unique. I also would like my posters to look similar to the poster with James Bond 'From Russia with Love', as I have chosen this name for the Annie's world tour.
I will organise a photoshoot in the professional studio with the lighting equipment and a good quality camera and different lenses. The model for this photoshoot is going to be just Annie Udras which is the singer. We will choose for her appropriate style of clothes so our ideas will be realised in the practice.


1. I have changed the exposure of the picture. I have increased exposure and offset and have reduced the gamma correction by a bit. Then I have made it in black and white and chosen photo filter which is called cooling filter (80) with density 8%. After this I have used smart sharpen for this image.
2. Then I have added text with different font styles. I have written World tour 2015 in big capital letters so everyone will notice it and pay attention. On the right side of the poster I have listed the names of the cities where the concerts are going to take place. I have used some effects for the text such as shadows and inner and outer glow. The opacity of the next I have reduced and the size of the letters is smaller than the words 'World tour 2015'.
3. Then I've added the signature of the singer which is looks like it is her handwriting. I have placed the signature on the guitar and have made it in the red colour so it matches 'World tour 2015', added some styles to this text, changed the opacity and rotated it.
Another example of the design of the poster which I want to do is:
I have found this style of editing really interesting. This style came from time when indie rock was really popular and it was the time period when the movie 'From Russia with Love' became famous. As the name of Annie's world tour is the name as the name of the movie I decided that this style is appropriate for my editing. The colours which are used are bright so they will attract people's attention and make them interested in the poster and, therefore, they will find out about the concert. The font style is the same one which was used on the poster for the movie with James Bond 'From Russia with Love'. The idea is to attract the viewers with the design of the posters and as a result make them aware of the tour and when it's going to take place. Many people can be interested it it and, therefore, the main purpose of the poster which is to sell the tickets and advertise Annie's tour will be achieved.
Below you can see the examples of the font styles which have been used in the editing of the posters. You can see that the style of the font style is the same as used in the advertisement for a movie 'From Russia with Love' and also I have used the same colours which have been used in the posters for the movie (red, white, black).
The examples of my previous work but we have decided to make another photoshoot when we have decided to connect the advertisement with the movie 'From Russia with Love'. As we have decided to underline her nationality we had to change her outfit and ask her to wear Russian style coat. We also have decided to make the pictures in a studio for our poster to get high-quality images and to change the background as we found it was quite distractive on the previous pictures that you can see below.
Below you can see the examples of the font styles which have been used in the editing of the posters. You can see that the style of the font style is the same as used in the advertisement for a movie 'From Russia with Love' and also I have used the same colours which have been used in the posters for the movie (red, white, black).
I have used just a white background for my final work so nothing distracts the attention of users from Annie and from the campaign message. These are example of the pictures which I have chosen before editing them.
















No comments:
Post a Comment