The main purpose of this advert campaign is to attract the attention of the people and to make them interested in a concert so they will want to buy tickets and visit a concert. I have decided to make posters which will contain the appropriate information so people will be aware where is it going to be, what date and time.
I have decided to make my poster in a style of 1960s, so the posters will look quite retro. The inspiration for this idea was a film with James Bond 'From Russia with Love'. Our singer wants to underline her nationality so in her world tour everyone is going to be aware of that she is Russian. That's why I have decided to give a name for her World Tour 2015 which is 'From Russia with Love'.
I want to use the similar font style as on the poster of this movie so I have chosen Stencil Std. For Annie's signature I will use the different font style which is looks like it is really handwriting of our singer. I will not use many colours for the text of the posters. The main colours I am going to use are red, white and black. I have decided so because I want to make my posters look more like the poster with James Bond above. In order to underline Annie's nationality I will use also Russian style coat, so Annie's image will look more interesting and attractive for the audience. Also the guitar is going to be on the picture as well as it will represent that she is a live performer so she is going to play the guitar on her concert and it is also a representation of the music institution so whoever doesn't know who is Annie Udras will understand that she is a singer who plays the guitar and probably will be interested in her concerts anyway.
Below you can see some draft designs which shows the possible ideas of the posters like how the pictures will look like and the ideas of where to place the text and what font styles for what text to use and what colours can be included.


No comments:
Post a Comment